CCC Help Hungarian
This page contains detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Hungarian for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your PCATI
. Open here
where you can find out more on ATI. You can see more info on CCC Help Hungarian at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Hungarian is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 44.00 KB (45056 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside CCC Help Hungarian. They take about 3.53 MB (3699200
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (116.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2007.0704.2229.38368
of CCC Help Hungarian. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Hungarian versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Hungarian is an application by the software company ATI. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase CCC Help Hungarian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Hungarian from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Hungarian or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Hungarian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Hungarian app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Hungarian in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Hungarian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Hungarian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Hungarian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Hungarian which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Hungarian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Hungarian by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 15:07:49.523