CCC Help Hungarian
You can find on this page details on how to remove CCC Help Hungarian for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Hungarian from your PCATI
. Open here
for more info on ATI. More information about the application CCC Help Hungarian can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The program's main executable file is called CLI.exe and its approximative size is 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
CCC Help Hungarian installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.21 MB (4411904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2009.0911.1240.20846
of CCC Help Hungarian. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Hungarian releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Hungarian is an application released by ATI. Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove CCC Help Hungarian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Hungarian from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Hungarian or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Hungarian". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Hungarian app will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help Hungarian in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Hungarian, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Hungarian.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Hungarian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Hungarian that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Hungarian with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Hungarian by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Hungarian by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Hungarian in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-06 23:07:45.877