CCC Help Danish
CCC Help Danish is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Danish from your PCATI
. Check out here
where you can find out more on ATI. More information about CCC Help Danish can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in CCC Help Danish. They occupy 3.29 MB (3449344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MOM.CCCStub.exe (28.00 KB)
- MOM.Test.CMD.exe (5.50 KB)
- MOM.Test.exe (13.00 KB)
- NunitToTaccParser.exe (5.50 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2007.0524.2139.36852
of CCC Help Danish. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Danish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Danish is an application marketed by ATI. Some users want to erase this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase CCC Help Danish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Danish from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Danish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Danish". The CCC Help Danish app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help Danish in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Danish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Danish.
8. After removing CCC Help Danish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Danish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Danish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Danish by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Danish by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Danish in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 21:05:29.410