CCC Help Danish
CCC Help Danish is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall CCC Help Danish from your computerATI
. More information about ATI can be found here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Danish on ATI's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file occupies 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk and is labeled CLI.exe.
CCC Help Danish contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.72 MB (3899904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (92.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (120.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Danish version 2008.0422.2138.36895
only. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Danish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Danish is a program by the software company ATI. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This is hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to uninstall CCC Help Danish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Danish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Danish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Danish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Danish app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Danish in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Danish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Danish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Danish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Danish which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Danish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Danish by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Danish by ATI is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Danish in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 09:32:49.943