CCC Help Danish
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCC Help Danish for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Danish from your PCATI
. Go over here
where you can get more info on ATI. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Danish on ATI's page. CCC Help Danish is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's decision. CCC Help Danish's primary file takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
CCC Help Danish contains of the executables below. They take 4.83 MB (5068304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- amdprw.exe (482.52 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (130.50 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Danish version 2009.0908.2131.36827
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Danish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Danish is an application by the software company ATI. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to remove CCC Help Danish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Danish from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Danish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Danish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Danish application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Danish in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Danish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Danish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Danish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Danish that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Danish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Danish by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Danish by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Danish in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-12 22:41:29.473