CCC Help Danish
CCC Help Danish is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Danish from your computerATI
. Take a look here
where you can read more on ATI. Detailed information about CCC Help Danish can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. CCCInstall.exe is the CCC Help Danish's main executable file and it takes about 88.00 KB (90112 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Danish is composed of the following executables which take 5.32 MB (5574144
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (376.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (376.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Danish version 2010.0310.1823.32984
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Danish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Danish is an application marketed by ATI. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove CCC Help Danish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Danish from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Danish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Danish". The CCC Help Danish application will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Danish in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Danish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Danish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Danish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Danish that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Danish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Danish by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Danish by ATI is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Danish in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:29:51.513