CCC Help Danish
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Danish for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall CCC Help Danish from your computerATI
. More information on ATI can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Danish on ATI's web page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The program's main executable file is called CLI.exe and it has a size of 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Danish. They occupy an average of 3.66 MB (3842560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Danish version 2010.0825.2145.37182
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Danish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Danish is a program offered by ATI. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall CCC Help Danish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Danish from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Danish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Danish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Danish program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Danish in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Danish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Danish.
8. After removing CCC Help Danish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Danish that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Danish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Danish by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Danish by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Danish supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:52:27.787