CCC Help Danish
This page is about CCC Help Danish for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Danish from your computerATI
. More information about ATI can be seen here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Danish on ATI's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC Help Danish's primary file takes around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is named CLI.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in CCC Help Danish. They take 4.48 MB (4694528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Danish version 2010.1116.2151.39231
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Danish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Danish is an application offered by the software company ATI. Some users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall CCC Help Danish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Danish from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Danish or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Danish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Danish app will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Danish in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Danish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Danish.
8. After removing CCC Help Danish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Danish which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Danish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Danish by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Danish by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Danish in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:56:52.843