CCC Help Danish
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Danish for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Danish from your PCATI
. More information on ATI can be seen here
. You can see more info about CCC Help Danish at http://www.ati.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CLI.exe is the CCC Help Danish's primary executable file and it occupies circa 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Danish installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.21 MB (4411904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0706.2127.36662
of CCC Help Danish. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Danish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Danish is an application offered by the software company ATI. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall CCC Help Danish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Danish from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Danish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Danish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Danish app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CCC Help Danish in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Danish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Danish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Danish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Danish which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Danish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Danish by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Danish by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Danish in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:05:39.670