CCC Help Danish
This web page is about CCC Help Danish for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Danish from your systemATI
. Further information on ATI can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Danish on ATI's web page. CCC Help Danish is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's choice. The application's main executable file is called CLI.exe and its approximative size is 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
CCC Help Danish contains of the executables below. They take 4.35 MB (4560384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Danish version 2010.0608.2229.38564
only. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Danish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Danish is a program by the software company ATI. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall CCC Help Danish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Danish from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Danish or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Danish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Danish program will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Danish in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Danish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Danish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Danish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Danish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Danish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Danish by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Danish by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Danish in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 13:43:24.493