CCC Help Danish
This info is about CCC Help Danish for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Danish from your PCATI
. Open here
where you can find out more on ATI. More info about the application CCC Help Danish can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Danish application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Danish's primary executable file and it occupies around 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Danish is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.11 MB (4313600
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2009.1111.2326.42077
of CCC Help Danish. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Danish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Danish is an application offered by ATI. Some people want to remove this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to remove CCC Help Danish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Danish from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Danish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Danish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Danish app will be found very quickly. After you click CCC Help Danish in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Danish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Danish.
8. After removing CCC Help Danish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Danish which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Danish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Danish by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Danish by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Danish in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 08:06:44.747