CCC Help Danish
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove CCC Help Danish for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help Danish from your computerATI
. More data about ATI can be found here
. More information about CCC Help Danish can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Danish is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The application's main executable file occupies 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk and is named CLI.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with CCC Help Danish. They take about 3.95 MB (4145664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (136.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Danish version 2009.0929.2221.38284
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Danish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Danish is an application marketed by ATI. Some users want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall CCC Help Danish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Danish from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Danish or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Danish". The CCC Help Danish app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help Danish in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Danish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Danish.
8. After removing CCC Help Danish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Danish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Danish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Danish by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Danish by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Danish in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 12:08:30.630