CCC Help Danish
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCC Help Danish for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Danish from your PCATI
. More information on ATI can be seen here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Danish on ATI's page. Usually the CCC Help Danish application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file occupies 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is named CCC.exe.
CCC Help Danish installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Danish version 2011.0304.1134.20703
only. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Danish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Danish is an application offered by ATI. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase CCC Help Danish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall CCC Help Danish from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Danish or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Danish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Danish program will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Danish in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Danish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Danish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Danish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Danish that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Danish with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Danish by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Danish by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Danish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 07:47:37.543