CCC Help Danish
CCC Help Danish is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall CCC Help Danish from your PCATI
. More data about ATI can be read here
. More details about CCC Help Danish can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Danish program is found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. The program's main executable file occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is named CCC.exe.
The following executables are installed along with CCC Help Danish. They occupy about 4.28 MB (4485632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (100.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0517.1122.18562
of CCC Help Danish. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Danish:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Danish is a program marketed by the software company ATI. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove CCC Help Danish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Danish from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Danish or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Danish". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Danish application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCC Help Danish in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Danish, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Danish.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Danish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Danish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Danish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Danish by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Danish by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Danish supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 22:17:39.883