CCC Help Danish
This info is about CCC Help Danish for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall CCC Help Danish from your computerATI
. Open here
where you can find out more on ATI. You can read more about on CCC Help Danish at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Danish is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Danish's primary executable file and it occupies circa 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside CCC Help Danish. They occupy about 3.64 MB (3813888
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Danish version 2009.0729.2226.38498
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Danish versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Danish is a program released by ATI. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove CCC Help Danish is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Danish from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Danish or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Danish". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Danish program will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Danish in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Danish, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Danish.
8. After removing CCC Help Danish, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Danish which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Danish using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Danish by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Danish by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Danish supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:07:17.463