This page is about Air Globe for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Air Globe from your computerAir Globe
. Check out here
for more info on Air Globe. Click on http://airglobeapp.com/support
to get more facts about Air Globe on Air Globe's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Air Globe directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove Air Globe by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Air Globe\AirGlobeuninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Air Globe's main file takes around 242.09 KB (247896 bytes) and is named AirGlobeUninstall.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Air Globe. They occupy 242.09 KB (247896
bytes) on disk.
- AirGlobeUninstall.exe (242.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.05.25.042745
of Air Globe. Click on the links below for other Air Globe versions:
...click to view all...
Air Globe is an application released by the software company Air Globe. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY action to remove Air Globe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Air Globe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Air Globe or simply click the Search field and type in "Air Globe". The Air Globe app will be found automatically. When you select Air Globe in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Air Globe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Air Globe:
- The software company is: http://airglobeapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Air Globe\AirGlobeuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Air Globe.
8. After uninstalling Air Globe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Air Globe that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Air Globe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Air Globe by Air Globe from your computer, nor are we saying that Air Globe by Air Globe is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Air Globe in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 10:45:28.797