Air Globe is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Air Globe from your computerAir Globe
. Take a look here
for more details on Air Globe. Detailed information about Air Globe can be seen at http://airglobeapp.com/support
. Air Globe is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Air Globe directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can remove Air Globe by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Air Globe\AirGlobeuninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. AirGlobeUninstall.exe is the Air Globe's main executable file and it takes around 242.55 KB (248368 bytes) on disk.
Air Globe is comprised of the following executables which take 242.55 KB (248368
bytes) on disk:
- AirGlobeUninstall.exe (242.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.04.22.054925
of Air Globe. Click on the links below for other Air Globe versions:
...click to view all...
Air Globe is an application marketed by the software company Air Globe. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Air Globe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Air Globe with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Air Globe or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Air Globe". If it is installed on your PC the Air Globe program will be found very quickly. After you click Air Globe in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Air Globe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Air Globe:
- The web site of the application is: http://airglobeapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Air Globe\AirGlobeuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Air Globe.
8. After removing Air Globe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Air Globe that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Air Globe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Air Globe by Air Globe from your computer, nor are we saying that Air Globe by Air Globe is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Air Globe supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-22 19:58:36.397