Air Globe is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Air Globe from your computerAir Globe
. More data about Air Globe can be read here
. You can see more info about Air Globe at http://airglobeapp.com/support
. Usually the Air Globe program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Air Globe directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Air Globe\AirGlobeuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Air Globe. The program's main executable file occupies 242.66 KB (248480 bytes) on disk and is labeled AirGlobeUninstall.exe.
The executables below are part of Air Globe. They occupy about 2.30 MB (2416704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AirGlobeUninstall.exe (242.66 KB)
- utilAirGlobe.exe (453.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AirGlobe.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.23 KB)
- AirGlobe.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.73 KB)
- AirGlobe.expext.exe (112.23 KB)
- AirGlobe.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.06.22.202856
of Air Globe. You can find below a few links to other Air Globe versions:
...click to view all...
Air Globe is an application released by the software company Air Globe. Some computer users want to erase it. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Air Globe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Air Globe from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Air Globe or simply activate the Search field and type in "Air Globe". If it exists on your system the Air Globe application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Air Globe in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Air Globe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Air Globe:
- The publisher is: http://airglobeapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Air Globe\AirGlobeuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Air Globe.
8. After uninstalling Air Globe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Air Globe that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Air Globe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Air Globe by Air Globe from your PC, we are not saying that Air Globe by Air Globe is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Air Globe supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 23:49:18.893