This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Air Globe for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Air Globe from your PCAir Globe
. Open here
for more details on Air Globe. Please follow http://airglobeapp.com/support
if you want to read more on Air Globe on Air Globe's website. Air Globe is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Air Globe directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Air Globe is C:\Program Files (x86)\Air Globe\AirGlobeuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. AirGlobeUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 242.63 KB (248456 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Air Globe. They take 687.87 KB (704376
bytes) on disk.
- AirGlobeUninstall.exe (242.63 KB)
- utilAirGlobe.exe (445.23 KB)
This info is about Air Globe version 2015.06.06.142503
alone. For other Air Globe versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Air Globe is an application marketed by Air Globe. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall Air Globe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Air Globe from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Air Globe or simply click the Search field and type in "Air Globe". If it exists on your system the Air Globe application will be found very quickly. After you click Air Globe in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Air Globe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Air Globe:
- The web site of the application is: http://airglobeapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Air Globe\AirGlobeuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Air Globe.
8. After removing Air Globe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Air Globe which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Air Globe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Air Globe by Air Globe from your PC, nor are we saying that Air Globe by Air Globe is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Air Globe in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-06-06 14:38:22.200