This info is about Air Globe for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Air Globe from your computerAir Globe
. Open here
where you can get more info on Air Globe. More information about Air Globe can be seen at http://airglobeapp.com/support
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Air Globe folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Air Globe by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Air Globe\AirGlobeuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named AirGlobeUninstall.exe and occupies 242.04 KB (247848 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Air Globe. They occupy 242.04 KB (247848
bytes) on disk.
- AirGlobeUninstall.exe (242.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.05.04.035419
of Air Globe. For more Air Globe versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Air Globe is a program released by the software company Air Globe. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase Air Globe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Air Globe from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Air Globe or simply click the Search feature and type in "Air Globe". The Air Globe application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Air Globe in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Air Globe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Air Globe:
- The publisher is: http://airglobeapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Air Globe\AirGlobeuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Air Globe.
8. After removing Air Globe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Air Globe which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Air Globe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Air Globe by Air Globe from your computer, we are not saying that Air Globe by Air Globe is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Air Globe in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-04 08:19:22.083