You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Air Globe for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Air Globe from your systemAir Globe
. More information on Air Globe can be found here
. Please open http://airglobeapp.com/support
if you want to read more on Air Globe on Air Globe's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Air Globe directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. Air Globe's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Air Globe\AirGlobeuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 242.65 KB (248472 bytes) on disk and is titled AirGlobeUninstall.exe.
Air Globe installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 877.38 KB (898440
bytes) on disk.
- AirGlobeUninstall.exe (242.65 KB)
- utilAirGlobe.exe (634.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.05.17.142403
of Air Globe. You can find below info on other versions of Air Globe:
...click to view all...
Air Globe is an application released by Air Globe. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Air Globe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Air Globe from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Air Globe or simply click the Search feature and type in "Air Globe". The Air Globe application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Air Globe in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Air Globe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Air Globe:
- The publisher is: http://airglobeapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Air Globe\AirGlobeuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Air Globe.
8. After removing Air Globe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Air Globe that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Air Globe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Air Globe by Air Globe from your PC, we are not saying that Air Globe by Air Globe is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Air Globe supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-17 19:24:33.567