You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Air Globe for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Air Globe from your systemAir Globe
. You can read more on Air Globe or check for application updates here
. Further information about Air Globe can be found at http://airglobeapp.com/support
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Air Globe folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Air Globe is C:\Program Files\Air Globe\AirGlobeuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 242.68 KB (248504 bytes) on disk and is titled AirGlobeUninstall.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Air Globe. They take about 881.41 KB (902568
bytes) on disk.
- AirGlobeUninstall.exe (242.68 KB)
- utilAirGlobe.exe (638.73 KB)
The current web page applies to Air Globe version 2015.05.09.112334
only. You can find below a few links to other Air Globe versions:
...click to view all...
Air Globe is an application marketed by the software company Air Globe. Some computer users decide to remove this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Air Globe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Air Globe from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Air Globe or simply activate the Search field and type in "Air Globe". If it exists on your system the Air Globe program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Air Globe in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Air Globe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Air Globe:
- The publisher is: http://airglobeapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Air Globe\AirGlobeuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Air Globe.
8. After uninstalling Air Globe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Air Globe which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Air Globe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Air Globe by Air Globe from your PC, nor are we saying that Air Globe by Air Globe is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Air Globe in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-09 15:21:54.960