This info is about Air Globe for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Air Globe from your computerAir Globe
. More information on Air Globe can be seen here
. You can read more about about Air Globe at http://airglobeapp.com/support
. Air Globe is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Air Globe folder, regulated by the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Air Globe is C:\Program Files\Air Globe\AirGlobeuninstall.exe. AirGlobeUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 242.69 KB (248512 bytes) on disk.
Air Globe contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.23 MB (2336352
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AirGlobeUninstall.exe (242.69 KB)
- utilAirGlobe.exe (448.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AirGlobe.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- AirGlobe.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- AirGlobe.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- AirGlobe.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
This web page is about Air Globe version 2015.06.01.192441
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Air Globe:
...click to view all...
Air Globe is a program offered by Air Globe. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Air Globe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Air Globe from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Air Globe or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Air Globe". If it exists on your system the Air Globe program will be found automatically. When you select Air Globe in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Air Globe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Air Globe:
- The web site of the program is: http://airglobeapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Air Globe\AirGlobeuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Air Globe.
8. After removing Air Globe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Air Globe that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Air Globe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Air Globe by Air Globe from your computer, nor are we saying that Air Globe by Air Globe is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Air Globe in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-06-02 22:57:10.673