This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Air Globe for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Air Globe from your systemAir Globe
. Open here
where you can get more info on Air Globe. More details about Air Globe can be seen at http://airglobeapp.com/support
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Air Globe directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Air Globe\AirGlobeuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Air Globe. AirGlobeUninstall.exe is the Air Globe's main executable file and it takes close to 242.66 KB (248480 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Air Globe. They take about 2.24 MB (2352192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AirGlobeUninstall.exe (242.66 KB)
- utilAirGlobe.exe (450.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AirGlobe.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- AirGlobe.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- AirGlobe.expext.exe (111.73 KB)
- AirGlobe.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.06.08.112508
of Air Globe. For more Air Globe versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Air Globe is a program marketed by Air Globe. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Air Globe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Air Globe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Air Globe or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Air Globe". The Air Globe program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Air Globe in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Air Globe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Air Globe:
- The web site of the application is: http://airglobeapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Air Globe\AirGlobeuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Air Globe.
8. After uninstalling Air Globe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Air Globe that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Air Globe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Air Globe by Air Globe from your computer, we are not saying that Air Globe by Air Globe is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Air Globe supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-06-10 01:07:06.023