Air Globe is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Air Globe from your systemAir Globe
. Further information on Air Globe can be seen here
. More information about the software Air Globe can be seen at http://airglobeapp.com/support
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Air Globe folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Air Globe\AirGlobeuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Air Globe. The application's main executable file occupies 242.67 KB (248496 bytes) on disk and is called AirGlobeUninstall.exe.
Air Globe contains of the executables below. They occupy 872.91 KB (893856
bytes) on disk.
- AirGlobeUninstall.exe (242.67 KB)
- utilAirGlobe.exe (630.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.05.24.212420
of Air Globe. Click on the links below for other Air Globe versions:
...click to view all...
Air Globe is an application released by Air Globe. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Air Globe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Air Globe from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Air Globe or simply activate the Search field and type in "Air Globe". If it exists on your system the Air Globe program will be found automatically. After you click Air Globe in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Air Globe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Air Globe:
- The web site of the application is: http://airglobeapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Air Globe\AirGlobeuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Air Globe.
8. After removing Air Globe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Air Globe that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Air Globe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Air Globe by Air Globe from your computer, we are not saying that Air Globe by Air Globe is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Air Globe supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 01:42:00.257