Air Globe is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Air Globe from your systemAir Globe
. Go over here
for more info on Air Globe. Please follow http://airglobeapp.com/support
if you want to read more on Air Globe on Air Globe's web page. Air Globe is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Air Globe directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove Air Globe by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Air Globe\AirGlobeuninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 242.55 KB (248376 bytes) on disk and is titled AirGlobeUninstall.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Air Globe. They occupy about 242.55 KB (248376
bytes) on disk.
- AirGlobeUninstall.exe (242.55 KB)
The current web page applies to Air Globe version 2015.04.13.004908
alone. For other Air Globe versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Air Globe is a program released by the software company Air Globe. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase Air Globe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Air Globe from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Air Globe or simply click the Search feature and type in "Air Globe". If it is installed on your PC the Air Globe app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Air Globe in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Air Globe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Air Globe:
- The web site of the application is: http://airglobeapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Air Globe\AirGlobeuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Air Globe.
8. After removing Air Globe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Air Globe that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Air Globe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Air Globe by Air Globe from your PC, we are not saying that Air Globe by Air Globe is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Air Globe supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-13 04:03:43.607