Air Globe is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Air Globe from your computerAir Globe
. More info about Air Globe can be read here
. More info about the software Air Globe can be seen at http://airglobeapp.com/support
. Air Globe is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Air Globe folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Air Globe is C:\Program Files (x86)\Air Globe\AirGlobeuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled 7za.exe and occupies 523.50 KB (536064 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Air Globe. They take about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Air Globe version 2015.04.12.194907
alone. You can find below a few links to other Air Globe releases:
...click to view all...
Air Globe is an application offered by the software company Air Globe. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Air Globe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Air Globe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Air Globe or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Air Globe". If it exists on your system the Air Globe program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Air Globe in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Air Globe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Air Globe:
- The publisher is: http://airglobeapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Air Globe\AirGlobeuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Air Globe.
8. After removing Air Globe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Air Globe which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Air Globe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Air Globe by Air Globe from your computer, nor are we saying that Air Globe by Air Globe is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Air Globe supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-06 21:12:59.820