Air Globe is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Air Globe from your systemAir Globe
. Open here
for more information on Air Globe. Please open http://airglobeapp.com/support
if you want to read more on Air Globe on Air Globe's page. Usually the Air Globe program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Air Globe folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Air Globe is C:\Program Files\Air Globe\AirGlobeuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 253.91 KB (260008 bytes) on disk and is named AirGlobeUninstall.exe.
Air Globe contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.14 MB (2239816
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AirGlobeUninstall.exe (253.91 KB)
- utilAirGlobe.exe (398.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AirGlobe.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- AirGlobe.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- AirGlobe.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- AirGlobe.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The current page applies to Air Globe version 2015.03.27.090504
only. Click on the links below for other Air Globe versions:
...click to view all...
Air Globe is a program offered by the software company Air Globe. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Air Globe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Air Globe from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Air Globe or simply click the Search field and type in "Air Globe". If it is installed on your PC the Air Globe application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Air Globe in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Air Globe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Air Globe:
- The web site of the application is: http://airglobeapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Air Globe\AirGlobeuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Air Globe.
8. After uninstalling Air Globe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Air Globe which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Air Globe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Air Globe by Air Globe from your PC, we are not saying that Air Globe by Air Globe is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Air Globe in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-28 17:35:40.007