Air Globe is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Air Globe from your systemAir Globe
. Further information on Air Globe can be seen here
. More information about the application Air Globe can be seen at http://airglobeapp.com/support
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Air Globe folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Air Globe\AirGlobeuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Air Globe. AirGlobeUninstall.exe is the Air Globe's primary executable file and it occupies close to 242.64 KB (248464 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Air Globe. They take about 1.86 MB (1945680
bytes) on disk.
- AirGlobeUninstall.exe (242.64 KB)
- utilAirGlobe.exe (634.23 KB)
- AirGlobe.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- AirGlobe.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
This web page is about Air Globe version 2015.05.23.052416
alone. You can find here a few links to other Air Globe versions:
...click to view all...
Air Globe is a program offered by Air Globe. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Air Globe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Air Globe from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Air Globe or simply click the Search feature and type in "Air Globe". If it is installed on your PC the Air Globe application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Air Globe in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Air Globe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Air Globe:
- The web site of the program is: http://airglobeapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Air Globe\AirGlobeuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Air Globe.
8. After uninstalling Air Globe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Air Globe that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Air Globe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Air Globe by Air Globe from your PC, we are not saying that Air Globe by Air Globe is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Air Globe in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 07:30:36.890