This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Air Globe for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Air Globe from your systemAir Globe
. Check out here
for more information on Air Globe. You can see more info on Air Globe at http://airglobeapp.com/support
. Air Globe is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Air Globe directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Air Globe's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Air Globe\AirGlobeuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled AirGlobeUninstall.exe and it has a size of 242.67 KB (248496 bytes).
Air Globe is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.25 MB (2357840
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AirGlobeUninstall.exe (242.67 KB)
- utilAirGlobe.exe (452.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AirGlobe.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.23 KB)
- AirGlobe.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.73 KB)
- AirGlobe.expext.exe (112.23 KB)
- AirGlobe.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.06.22.002854
of Air Globe. For more Air Globe versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Air Globe is a program released by Air Globe. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Air Globe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Air Globe from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Air Globe or simply click the Search field and type in "Air Globe". If it exists on your system the Air Globe application will be found automatically. After you click Air Globe in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Air Globe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Air Globe:
- The publisher is: http://airglobeapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Air Globe\AirGlobeuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Air Globe.
8. After uninstalling Air Globe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Air Globe which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Air Globe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Air Globe by Air Globe from your computer, nor are we saying that Air Globe by Air Globe is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Air Globe in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 03:46:34.567