This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Air Globe for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Air Globe from your systemAir Globe
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Air Globe. Detailed information about Air Globe can be found at http://airglobeapp.com/support
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Air Globe directory (same installation drive as Windows). Air Globe's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Air Globe\AirGlobeuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named AirGlobeUninstall.exe and occupies 242.66 KB (248480 bytes).
Air Globe is comprised of the following executables which take 2.30 MB (2414656
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AirGlobeUninstall.exe (242.66 KB)
- utilAirGlobe.exe (452.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AirGlobe.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.23 KB)
- AirGlobe.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.73 KB)
- AirGlobe.expext.exe (112.23 KB)
- AirGlobe.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current page applies to Air Globe version 2015.06.17.002849
only. You can find below info on other versions of Air Globe:
...click to view all...
Air Globe is a program offered by the software company Air Globe. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Air Globe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Air Globe from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Air Globe or simply click the Search field and type in "Air Globe". If it is installed on your PC the Air Globe app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Air Globe in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Air Globe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Air Globe:
- The publisher is: http://airglobeapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Air Globe\AirGlobeuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Air Globe.
8. After uninstalling Air Globe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Air Globe which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Air Globe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Air Globe by Air Globe from your PC, nor are we saying that Air Globe by Air Globe is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Air Globe in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 05:05:05.617