You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Air Globe for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Air Globe from your systemAir Globe
. Further information on Air Globe can be seen here
. Please follow http://airglobeapp.com/support
if you want to read more on Air Globe on Air Globe's web page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Air Globe directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Air Globe by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Air Globe\AirGlobeuninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. AirGlobeUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 253.86 KB (259952 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Air Globe. They take 1.16 MB (1212000
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AirGlobeUninstall.exe (253.86 KB)
- utilAirGlobe.exe (406.23 KB)
This info is about Air Globe version 2015.04.08.112249
only. For more Air Globe versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Air Globe is an application offered by the software company Air Globe. Some users decide to remove it. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove Air Globe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Air Globe from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Air Globe or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Air Globe". If it is installed on your PC the Air Globe application will be found automatically. When you select Air Globe in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Air Globe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Air Globe:
- The web site of the application is: http://airglobeapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Air Globe\AirGlobeuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Air Globe.
8. After uninstalling Air Globe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Air Globe that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Air Globe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Air Globe by Air Globe from your computer, we are not saying that Air Globe by Air Globe is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Air Globe supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 14:40:23.130