You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Air Globe for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Air Globe from your systemAir Globe
. Further information on Air Globe can be seen here
. Please follow http://airglobeapp.com/support
if you want to read more on Air Globe on Air Globe's web page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Air Globe directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Air Globe by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Air Globe\AirGlobeuninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. AirGlobeUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 253.86 KB (259952 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Air Globe. They take 1.16 MB (1212000
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AirGlobeUninstall.exe (253.86 KB)
- utilAirGlobe.exe (406.23 KB)
This info is about Air Globe version 2015.04.08.112249
only. For more Air Globe versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Air Globe is an application offered by the software company Air Globe. Some users decide to remove it. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove Air Globe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Air Globe from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Air Globe or simply click the Search field and type in "Air Globe". If it is installed on your PC the Air Globe app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Air Globe in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Air Globe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Air Globe:
- The software company is: http://airglobeapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Air Globe\AirGlobeuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Air Globe.
8. After uninstalling Air Globe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Air Globe that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Air Globe using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Air Globe by Air Globe from your computer, we are not saying that Air Globe by Air Globe is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Air Globe supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-08 14:40:23.130