This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AMD Fuel for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCNome de sua empresa:
. More data about Nome de sua empresa: can be seen here
. More info about the program AMD Fuel can be seen at http://www.AMD.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. Fuel.Service.exe is the AMD Fuel's primary executable file and it occupies circa 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel is composed of the following executables which occupy 473.00 KB (484352
bytes) on disk:
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (137.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0605.2237.38795
of AMD Fuel. For other AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program marketed by the software company Nome de sua empresa:. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AMD Fuel from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel application will be found automatically. After you select AMD Fuel in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by Nome de sua empresa: from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Nome de sua empresa: is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Fuel supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-02 00:48:01.300