This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AMD Fuel for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCNome de sua empresa:
. More data about Nome de sua empresa: can be seen here
. More info about the program AMD Fuel can be seen at http://www.AMD.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. Fuel.Service.exe is the AMD Fuel's primary executable file and it occupies circa 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel is composed of the following executables which occupy 473.00 KB (484352
bytes) on disk:
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (137.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0605.2237.38795
of AMD Fuel. For other AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program marketed by the software company Nome de sua empresa:. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AMD Fuel from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AMD Fuel in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by Nome de sua empresa: from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Nome de sua empresa: is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Fuel supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-02 00:48:01.300