This web page is about AMD Fuel for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerNome de sua empresa:
. More data about Nome de sua empresa: can be found here
. Please open http://www.AMD.com
if you want to read more on AMD Fuel on Nome de sua empresa:'s page. AMD Fuel is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, regulated by the user's option. The application's main executable file occupies 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) on disk and is titled CCC.exe.
AMD Fuel contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.47 MB (9930392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (270.50 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Fuel version 2011.0627.1558.26805
only. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program offered by Nome de sua empresa:. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AMD Fuel in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by Nome de sua empresa: from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Nome de sua empresa: is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-06-22 16:06:13.630