AMD Fuel is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCNome de sua empresa:
. You can find out more on Nome de sua empresa: or check for application updates here
. More details about AMD Fuel can be found at http://www.AMD.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. Fuel.Service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AMD Fuel. They occupy an average of 473.00 KB (484352
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (137.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
This page is about AMD Fuel version 2014.0616.814.12899
alone. You can find here a few links to other AMD Fuel releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program released by Nome de sua empresa:. Some computer users choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AMD Fuel from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AMD Fuel in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by Nome de sua empresa: from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Nome de sua empresa: is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-22 18:40:31.577