This page is about AMD Fuel for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCNome de sua empresa:
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Nome de sua empresa:. Please follow http://www.AMD.com
if you want to read more on AMD Fuel on Nome de sua empresa:'s page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). Fuel.Service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 357.00 KB (365568 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 357.00 KB (365568
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (357.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0419.2218.38209
of AMD Fuel. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application by the software company Nome de sua empresa:. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AMD Fuel from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AMD Fuel in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by Nome de sua empresa: from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Nome de sua empresa: is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-03 21:34:57.860