You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall AMD Fuel for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerNome de sua empresa:
. You can find out more on Nome de sua empresa: or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on AMD Fuel at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Fuel is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Fuel.Service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 433.00 KB (443392
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (97.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2013.0910.2222.38361
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program by Nome de sua empresa:. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD Fuel in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by Nome de sua empresa: from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Nome de sua empresa: is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-13 13:30:37.197