This web page is about AMD Fuel for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCNome de sua empresa:
. You can find out more on Nome de sua empresa: or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.AMD.com
if you want to read more on AMD Fuel on Nome de sua empresa:'s page. Usually the AMD Fuel program is placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The program's main executable file is named Fuel.Service.exe and occupies 343.70 KB (351944 bytes).
AMD Fuel is composed of the following executables which take 479.20 KB (490696
bytes) on disk:
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (135.50 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (343.70 KB)
This page is about AMD Fuel version 2014.0215.456.8750
alone. You can find below info on other versions of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program marketed by Nome de sua empresa:. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel app will be found very quickly. After you select AMD Fuel in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by Nome de sua empresa: from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Nome de sua empresa: is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-27 02:16:59.087