This info is about AMD Fuel for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemNome de sua empresa:
. Further information on Nome de sua empresa: can be found here
. Further information about AMD Fuel can be seen at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Fuel is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's choice. The application's main executable file has a size of 353.50 KB (361984 bytes) on disk and is called Fuel.Service.exe.
AMD Fuel contains of the executables below. They occupy 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0810.1309.21744
of AMD Fuel. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program by the software company Nome de sua empresa:. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AMD Fuel with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AMD Fuel in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by Nome de sua empresa: from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Nome de sua empresa: is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-01 14:51:45.433