This web page is about AMD Fuel for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerNome de sua empresa:
. You can read more on Nome de sua empresa: or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about AMD Fuel can be found at http://www.AMD.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). AMD Fuel's primary file takes around 353.50 KB (361984 bytes) and is called Fuel.Service.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside AMD Fuel. They take about 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
This data is about AMD Fuel version 2012.0322.1103.17786
only. For more AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application marketed by Nome de sua empresa:. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AMD Fuel with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel program will be found automatically. When you click AMD Fuel in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Fuel by Nome de sua empresa: from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Nome de sua empresa: is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 10:51:38.803