This info is about AMD Fuel for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemNome de sua empresa:
. You can find out more on Nome de sua empresa: or check for application updates here
. More details about the program AMD Fuel can be seen at http://www.AMD.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). AMD Fuel's main file takes about 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) and its name is Fuel.Service.exe.
AMD Fuel is composed of the following executables which occupy 433.00 KB (443392
bytes) on disk:
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (97.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
This web page is about AMD Fuel version 2013.1121.350.6792
only. You can find below info on other versions of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program marketed by the software company Nome de sua empresa:. Some people want to uninstall it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AMD Fuel from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel program will be found very quickly. After you select AMD Fuel in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by Nome de sua empresa: from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Nome de sua empresa: is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-18 19:59:32.880