This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall AMD Fuel for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerNome de sua empresa:
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Nome de sua empresa:. Please follow http://www.AMD.com
if you want to read more on AMD Fuel on Nome de sua empresa:'s web page. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is called AdaptiveSleepService.exe and it has a size of 151.38 KB (155016 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in AMD Fuel. They take 151.38 KB (155016
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (151.38 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2013.0416.2338.40605
only. For other AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application marketed by Nome de sua empresa:. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AMD Fuel in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by Nome de sua empresa: from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Nome de sua empresa: is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-03-03 11:01:10.527