This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AMD Fuel for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your systemNome de sua empresa:
. Open here
for more information on Nome de sua empresa:. You can see more info related to AMD Fuel at http://www.AMD.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. Fuel.Service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AMD Fuel. They take an average of 336.00 KB (344064
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2013.1101.2156.37551
only. For other AMD Fuel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program released by Nome de sua empresa:. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AMD Fuel in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Fuel by Nome de sua empresa: from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Nome de sua empresa: is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Fuel in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-19 14:32:08.083