This page contains detailed information on how to remove AMD Fuel for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCNome de sua empresa:
. More information about Nome de sua empresa: can be read here
. Click on http://www.AMD.com
to get more details about AMD Fuel on Nome de sua empresa:'s website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). Fuel.Service.exe is the AMD Fuel's main executable file and it takes circa 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 471.50 KB (482816
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (135.50 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Fuel version 2014.0915.1813.30937
alone. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application offered by Nome de sua empresa:. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel application will be found automatically. After you click AMD Fuel in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by Nome de sua empresa: from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Nome de sua empresa: is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-29 15:20:22.773