This info is about AMD Fuel for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerNome de sua empresa:
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Nome de sua empresa:. Please open http://www.AMD.com
if you want to read more on AMD Fuel on Nome de sua empresa:'s page. AMD Fuel is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. Fuel.Service.exe is the AMD Fuel's primary executable file and it occupies close to 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel contains of the executables below. They occupy 473.00 KB (484352
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (137.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.0315.217.2174
of AMD Fuel. You can find here a few links to other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application by the software company Nome de sua empresa:. Some people choose to remove this program. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AMD Fuel from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AMD Fuel in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AMD Fuel by Nome de sua empresa: from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Nome de sua empresa: is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 18:01:08.330