This info is about neurowise for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall neurowise from your PCneurowise
. Go over here
where you can read more on neurowise. You can see more info related to neurowise at http://neurowise.info/support
. neurowise is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\neurowise directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. neurowise's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\neurowise\neurowiseuninstall.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside neurowise. They take about 6.33 MB (6639168
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- neurowiseUninstall.exe (254.38 KB)
- utilneurowise.exe (512.28 KB)
- neurowise.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- neurowise.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- neurowise.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- neurowise.expext.exe (99.28 KB)
This data is about neurowise version 2014.12.20.030651
only. Click on the links below for other neurowise versions:
...click to view all...
neurowise is an application released by neurowise. Frequently, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove neurowise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete neurowise from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find neurowise or simply click the Search feature and type in "neurowise". If it exists on your system the neurowise application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click neurowise in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding neurowise, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for neurowise:
- The web site of the program is: http://neurowise.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\neurowise\neurowiseuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall neurowise.
8. After removing neurowise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of neurowise which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing neurowise using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall neurowise by neurowise from your PC, we are not saying that neurowise by neurowise is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall neurowise supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130