neurowise is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall neurowise from your computerneurowise
. Check out here
for more info on neurowise. Click on http://neurowise.info/support
to get more info about neurowise on neurowise's website. Usually the neurowise program is found in the C:\Program Files\neurowise folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\neurowise\neurowiseuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall neurowise. The application's main executable file occupies 254.09 KB (260184 bytes) on disk and is titled neurowiseUninstall.exe.
The following executables are installed along with neurowise. They occupy about 569.87 KB (583544
bytes) on disk.
- neurowiseUninstall.exe (254.09 KB)
- updateneurowise.exe (315.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.09.13.163510
of neurowise. For more neurowise versions please click below:
...click to view all...
neurowise is a program released by neurowise. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to erase neurowise is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall neurowise from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find neurowise or simply click the Search feature and type in "neurowise". The neurowise app will be found automatically. After you select neurowise in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding neurowise, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for neurowise:
- The web site of the application is: http://neurowise.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\neurowise\neurowiseuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall neurowise.
8. After removing neurowise, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong neurowise that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling neurowise with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall neurowise by neurowise from your PC, we are not saying that neurowise by neurowise is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall neurowise in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-11 14:30:40.080