This web page is about TeamViewer 6 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall TeamViewer 6 from your PCTeamViewer GmbH
. More data about TeamViewer GmbH can be seen here
. TeamViewer 6 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version6 directory, regulated by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for TeamViewer 6 is C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version6\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled TeamViewer.exe and its approximative size is 7.20 MB (7552376 bytes).
TeamViewer 6 contains of the executables below. They take 11.59 MB (12151732
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (7.20 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (1.89 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (2.15 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (105.87 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (140.87 KB)
- uninstall.exe (106.59 KB)
The current page applies to TeamViewer 6 version 6.0.10124
only. For more TeamViewer 6 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer 6 is an application by TeamViewer GmbH. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase TeamViewer 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove TeamViewer 6 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TeamViewer 6 or simply click the Search field and type in "TeamViewer 6". The TeamViewer 6 program will be found very quickly. After you click TeamViewer 6 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about TeamViewer 6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TeamViewer 6.
8. After removing TeamViewer 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer 6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TeamViewer 6 by TeamViewer GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that TeamViewer 6 by TeamViewer GmbH is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TeamViewer 6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 20:43:25.503