Password Depot 8
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Password Depot 8 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Password Depot 8 from your PCAceBIT GmbH
. More information on AceBIT GmbH can be seen here
. Click on http://www.acebit.com/
to get more facts about Password Depot 8 on AceBIT GmbH's website. Usually the Password Depot 8 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Password Depot 8 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Password Depot 8 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Password Depot 8\unins000.exe. PasswordDepot.exe is the Password Depot 8's primary executable file and it takes circa 15.10 MB (15828976 bytes) on disk.
Password Depot 8 contains of the executables below. They take 16.22 MB (17012120
bytes) on disk.
- PasswordDepot.exe (15.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This web page is about Password Depot 8 version 8.1.3
only. You can find below a few links to other Password Depot 8 releases:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Password Depot 8 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Password Depot 8:
- C:\Program Files\AceBIT\Password Depot 8
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\AceBIT\Password Depot 8
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\AceBIT\Password Depot 8\pdIEAddOn32.dll
- C:\Program Files\AceBIT\Password Depot 8\pdShell32.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\AceBIT\Password Depot 8\pwdepot.cfg
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AceBIT\Password Depot 7
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AceBIT\Password Depot 8
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\AceBIT\Password Depot
Password Depot 8 is a program marketed by AceBIT GmbH. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase Password Depot 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Password Depot 8 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Password Depot 8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Password Depot 8". The Password Depot 8 application will be found automatically. When you click Password Depot 8 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Password Depot 8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Password Depot 8:
- The publisher is: http://www.acebit.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Password Depot 8\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Password Depot 8.
8. After removing Password Depot 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Password Depot 8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Password Depot 8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Password Depot 8 by AceBIT GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that Password Depot 8 by AceBIT GmbH is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Password Depot 8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 15:53:46.270