Password Depot 8
Password Depot 8 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Password Depot 8 from your PCAceBIT GmbH
. You can read more on AceBIT GmbH or check for application updates here
. More data about the program Password Depot 8 can be seen at http://www.acebit.com/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AceBIT\Password Depot 8 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Password Depot 8 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AceBIT\Password Depot 8\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled PasswordDepot.exe and it has a size of 15.01 MB (15741432 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Password Depot 8. They occupy about 24.52 MB (25708096
bytes) on disk.
- PasswordDepot.exe (15.01 MB)
- pdFileTools.exe (3.56 MB)
- pdMessagingHost.exe (2.57 MB)
- pdVirtKbd.exe (2.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
This info is about Password Depot 8 version 8.0.7
alone. You can find below a few links to other Password Depot 8 versions:
...click to view all...
Password Depot 8 is a program offered by AceBIT GmbH. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove Password Depot 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Password Depot 8 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Password Depot 8 or simply click the Search field and type in "Password Depot 8". If it is installed on your PC the Password Depot 8 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Password Depot 8 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Password Depot 8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Password Depot 8:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.acebit.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AceBIT\Password Depot 8\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Password Depot 8.
8. After uninstalling Password Depot 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Password Depot 8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Password Depot 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Password Depot 8 by AceBIT GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that Password Depot 8 by AceBIT GmbH is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Password Depot 8 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 21:58:19.247